The Coolest Thing I've Heard In A Long Time
I'm a Biblically fundamentalist Jew...Today, I took a lamb shank and made a burnt offering to my God, and since I'm a Levite, I got to eat it...My loins are girded. My sandals are on my feet. My staff is in the basement [of my dorm]."
What is Happening in Canneto Di Caronia?
The official view of the Italian government's civil servant scientists (as of February) is either geomechanical generation of very strong electrical fields under the town or that the geodynamo in the core is "shaped like a sea urchin" and one of its spines has emerged at the surface, transferred along a geothermal gradient directly from the core. The first explanation would need evidence of extreme displacement near the village. The second, if possible, plausibly would coincide with the initiation of hotspot volcanism very near the village.
And of course, there's the pesky problem that it only happens when people are there to see it.
( http://www.ebicom.net/~rsf1/cann-for.htm
ESA(20040406.1)
I'm a Biblically fundamentalist Jew...Today, I took a lamb shank and made a burnt offering to my God, and since I'm a Levite, I got to eat it...My loins are girded. My sandals are on my feet. My staff is in the basement [of my dorm]."
What is Happening in Canneto Di Caronia?
The official view of the Italian government's civil servant scientists (as of February) is either geomechanical generation of very strong electrical fields under the town or that the geodynamo in the core is "shaped like a sea urchin" and one of its spines has emerged at the surface, transferred along a geothermal gradient directly from the core. The first explanation would need evidence of extreme displacement near the village. The second, if possible, plausibly would coincide with the initiation of hotspot volcanism very near the village.
And of course, there's the pesky problem that it only happens when people are there to see it.
( http://www.ebicom.net/~rsf1/cann-for.htm
ESA(20040406.1)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home