Additions to the Blogroll
Please welcome Mr. Thompson to ESA 's Blogroll. His blog is new, though he had something blog-like before. He had me from the most recent entry, mentioning that a certain someone had swam the Tiber (away from +Robert Duncan, too). Mr. Thompson says, "Not that I read him, I have better things to do than read heterodox theology." Hence, Mr. Thompson probably will not be reading this blog much either...
Also welcome The Salacious Vicar (he says he's merely Salty), I have no way of knowing where this blog is going presently, but this is my favorite portal into the Anglican blogosphere (if you're interested). Oh, he's a U of C Div School graduate, too.
ESA(20050522.1)
Please welcome Mr. Thompson to ESA 's Blogroll. His blog is new, though he had something blog-like before. He had me from the most recent entry, mentioning that a certain someone had swam the Tiber (away from +Robert Duncan, too). Mr. Thompson says, "Not that I read him, I have better things to do than read heterodox theology." Hence, Mr. Thompson probably will not be reading this blog much either...
Also welcome The Salacious Vicar (he says he's merely Salty), I have no way of knowing where this blog is going presently, but this is my favorite portal into the Anglican blogosphere (if you're interested). Oh, he's a U of C Div School graduate, too.
ESA(20050522.1)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home