Doings of Learned Stupidities

(Eruditarum Stultitiarum Acta) We've been doing this for more than five years, but we lost the first year or so of archives. Frightening...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Laodicea, Ionia

Sunday, July 06, 2003

He's Back

No, I do not refer to "Ahnold" (I've never seen a Terminator film in my life). I'm just referring to myself in the third person (per normal). I blog because I know someone still may read this blog, and because I still read many of your blogs and miss you very much. Anyway, it's time for an update.

Job: I work in the air-conditioned bowels of an Ivy League athletic stadium, cataloging the great achievements of men and women past while longing for achievements of my own. If my work becomes interesting, I'll tell you.

Home: Ah, my loving family. Mom goes off to her annual convention on Tuesday. My father is in a better mood than I have seen him in some years. My brother remains my brother (a good thing).

Poesy: Fifteen lines since mid-June. Please laugh long and loudly at my laziness.

Love: Forget love. I'm just looking for someone with which to talk. The tin one was right (per normal).

ESA (20030706.1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home