Doings of Learned Stupidities

(Eruditarum Stultitiarum Acta) We've been doing this for more than five years, but we lost the first year or so of archives. Frightening...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Laodicea, Ionia

Sunday, February 23, 2003

I Pick Next Quarter's Schedule
I did not think that I was going to have much to choose for next quarter, but I was wrong. It turns out that the lovely course of mathematical methods for physical scientists I have been taking for the last two quarters will be offered in only in one section that meets at the same time as my geosci course. I thought about just dropping math and taking Physics of the Earth, but I realized that that arrangement would force me to drop CIV or take the bad version of the course that ends my current CIV sequence (same professor, though). So I went back to math. Now, I get to take basic numerical analysis, which is all about approximating solutions to problems of the calculus. Yes!

P.S. Yes, I am a geek, but at least I'm a geek who knows what he wants.

ESA (20030223.1)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home